Sunday, March 18, 2012

My passion for cooking and baking has brought me to this point where I have found my calling in the Art of Chocolate.  Elaine Gonzalez has been my inspiration, taking classes, workshops, and working with her in many of her chocolate classes.  She taught me that you can make chocolate do anything you want if you just treat it gently. This brought me to seek out the world's most knowledgeable and talented chocolatiers and pastry chefs. I want to learn as much as I can from them. I have taken many classes and workshops from Chris Hanmer, Gold Medal World Pastry Winner and winner of Top Chef Just Desserts Season 2;  MOF Stephane Treand; Patrick Peeters, Executive Chef of Godiva Chocolates;  and Roland Messinier, White House Pastry Chef for 25 years, are a few of my favorites.

 Chocolate workshop with Stephane Treand




Chocolate Workshop in Bakon USA with Patrick Peeters of Godiva Chocolates


Chocolate Classes in Las Vegas at the School of Pastry Design with Chef Chris Hanmer, Gold Medal World Pastry Winner and winner of Top Chef,  Just Desserts Season 2 at Chef Rubber, Las Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment